Nominations should be made through the 2013 Elections Form.
- Vice President
- Standards Committee - Submit yourself for consideration for selection by the elected officials, space provided for you to provide information to the officers to aid in their selection of members to serve on the committee. This could include your experience with the breed, special skills you possess, or any other information you feel the officers should have in considering your application.
Timeline for the Election:
- Dec. 1st - Have nominations in for the officers, nominees will be emailed to ask them for acceptance of the nomination:
- Dec. 3rd - Acceptance must be received
- Dec. 5th - Ballot form will be posted to this website, replacing the nomination form
- Dec. 7th - Ballots much be received and will be tallied
- Dec. 8th - Membership will be emailed with the list of 2013 officers for the Iowa Blue Chicken Club, Officers will be posted on this website, and Officers will receive an email of Standards Committee applicants and their information (if supplied)
- Dec. 15th - Standards Committee will be announced - expected to be a group of 3+ individuals selected by the Officers from the applications received. This committee will review the current proposed standard and revise the standard to a form expected to be acceptable for submitting to the APA Standards of Perfection.
All deadlines are by 23:59 CST ("Iowa Blue Time")